So for the reader especially the parents that have the children. Please take care of your children health. If your kid having a fever, immediately bring them to the nearest clinic.
Here I want to describes a basic thing about Nephrotic Syndrome:
Nephrotic syndrome is a kidney disorder that causes your body to excrete too much protein in your urine. Nephrotic syndrome is usually caused by damage to the clusters of small blood vessels in your kidneys that filter waste and excess water from your blood. Nephrotic syndrome causes swelling (edema), particularly in your feet and ankles, and increases the risk of other health problems.
Symptoms of Nephrotic Syndrome
1) Swelling (edema). It may occur:
- In the face and around the eyes (facial swelling)
- In the arms and legs, especially in the feet and ankle
- In the belly area (swollen abdomen)
2) Foamy appearance of the urine
3) Poor appetite
4) Weight gain (unintentional) from fluid retention
The causes of the Nephrotic Syndrome
1) Different disorders that damage the kidneys. This damage leads to the release of too much protein in the urine.
2) Heart failure.
3) Genetic disorders
4) Immune disorders
5) Infections (such as strep throat, hepatitis)
6) Use of certain drugs